Visit our website to meet all you plant requirement needs. Reduce standing time, increase throughput. Rent, hire, buy or sell we have something for everybody’s needs.
“I have something hard on the sole of my foot that hurts when I support it,” “I have had a pimple between my toes and it hurts when I walk”, “I have cracked heels” …
These are usually the phrases of many patients who come to our consultations looking for solutions to the discomfort they suffer when walking, and their diagnosis is, in many cases, hardness or hyperkeratosis.
WHAT ARE THE HARDNESS ON THE FEET?
Hardnesses or hyperkeratosis are a thickening of the most superficial layer of the skin due to an increase in dead and scaly cells, caused by the pressure or continued rubbing caused by improper footwear or a bad footprint.
It is a skin protection mechanism against an area of more friction.
A more superficial hardness plate may appear or grow inward, which will be called heloma. If you want more information about this lesion, you can consult it in “Plantar heloma. Causes and treatments”.
CAUSES. Why do they occur?
Here are some of the most common causes of hardness or hyperkeratosis:
– FOOTWEAR. Inadequate footwear with a narrow toe encourages the appearance of hardness between the fingers, backs of the fingers and even in the most distal area of these. This is due to the use of a small footwear. Likewise, this lesion will also appear in the lateral area of the first and fifth fingers, if a narrow shoe is used that presses the foot. In turn, the abuse of heels or an incorrect support of the foot negatively affect this aspect.
– DEFORMITY. If the patient has a deformity in the foot, such as a claw or mallet toe, they will also be prone to suffer, as they produce more pressure on the back of the finger against the footwear or even on the pulp.
– DEHYDRATION. Dehydration of the foot is a factor that also helps its appearance. It is very common in the heel area. In the article “Dry and cracked heels?” We tell you all about this dermal lesion.
– NAIL. This accumulation of cells can also appear in the nail channels or under them.
TREATMENT. How to treat this skin lesion?
– VISIT TO THE PODOLOGIST. First of all, it should be commented that it is a mistake to try to treat or cut one’s hardnesses. You should always go to a specialized podiatrist to use the appropriate and sterilized tools, and thus avoid a bad diagnosis and cuts that cause infections and inflammations of the skin. In turn, buying products with chemical components (callicides or similar) can damage the skin causing a burn and macerating it. In the article “Callicides. Are they recommended to end the calluses and hardness of the feet” we analyze the negative consequences they can produce.
– DIABETES. If a person is diabetic or has circulation problems, special care must be taken for complications resulting from poor healing.
– CHIROPODY. This podiatric treatment that consists of the elimination of calluses and alterations in the toenails will help to have 100% healthy feet and that the slight lesions can be aggravated.
– BIOMECHANICAL STUDY. Performing a biomechanical study of the tread we can observe the points of greatest pressure when walking and, with a customized Podoactiva insoles, rebalance the pressures and be able to discharge those points of maximum foot pressure to prevent plantar hardnesses from appearing.
PREVENTION. How to prevent the appearance of hardness?
Going to the podiatrist is essential to avoid this ailment but, in our homes, we can also try to prevent it if we follow these guidelines:
– Wearing appropriate footwear is essential to prevent this ailment as it is very important to change shoes regularly. It is advisable not to always use the same shoe but to alternate using different types so that friction does not always occur in the same areas.
– Keep your feet well hydrated, especially in areas prone to hardness formation.
– Dry the feet well after washing them, taking special care between the toes.
– Apply specific moisturizers to keep them healthy. In the case of hardnesses, those containing urea are beneficial, since this component affects the skin cells, promoting their desquamation. It is important to choose the right urea concentration for each foot. For example, a medical moisturizer for feet with hard and quite dehydrated feet would have to have a concentration of 20% to 30%, while for more extreme cases it would be 40 or 50% urea. For this reason, to assess the type of foot, it is advisable to go to a podiatrist so that he can advise you on which one best suits your needs.
– Pumice stone. Using the pumice stone to exfoliate dead skin while showering will help prevent the appearance of hardness. It is important to do it superficially, and before any injury or irritation go to the specialist. It is not a treatment, but a complement.
– Go to the podiatrist at least once a year to do a review of your feet and thus detect possible ailments or pathologies.
TIPS. What is the most suitable footwear to avoid hardness?
Regarding footwear, it is always advisable to buy a suitable shoe that has certain characteristics to avoid damaging our foot. In this link we discuss several aspects to take into account when buying shoes and we leave other points to highlight below:
1. Comfortable and wide footwear that is not too hard and thin toe, because if these characteristics are not met, the shoe will generate even more pressure on the fingers and friction and discomfort will appear. In these cases, for example, hardness may appear between the toes and over them due to the pressure exerted by a tip of a narrow shoe. On the other hand, it is also not advisable to wear shoes that are too large that do not fit our size. Therefore, the recommendation is simple: wear appropriate shoes to our foot size.
2. A good fit of the footwear is essential to avoid any type of injury. For this reason, we advise you to use shoes with closure adjustment such as laces or velcro for a better fit.
3. Avoid wearing heels. However, if you use them, it is recommended a wide heel of about 3 or 4 centimeters, since the higher the entire weight of your body will be concentrated on the forefoot with more pressure on it and the fingers.
4. Footwear that provides stability and that contains rigid buttresses to hold the foot well, in addition to avoiding thin soles to have less reactive ground forces. This is beneficial for shock absorption.
5. In addition, we must buy shoes that are made of quality materials and breathable fabrics. These should be alternated and not always use the same so that it does not generate continuous pressure at the same point and promote hardness.
In short, hardnesses or hyperkeratosis are a very common skin lesion among our patients. On many occasions, chiropody is the treatment we apply to them, but this will depend on the characteristics of the person and in what state their feet are. However, what is certain is that this condition has to be treated by a specialist to avoid increasing the problem.
Shea butter is a natural fat extracted from the shea tree nuts that grow widely in African savannah. The nutrients contained therein are good for skin and hair health. Shea butter can be used as a sunscreen to dandruff medication.
To become shea butter, seeds from shea tree nuts will be processed into powder by drying, roasting, and grinding. Furthermore, the powder is boiled to produce oil.
The oil that appears on the surface of the water is then separated and cooled until it becomes solid like cream or butter. This butter can be used for cooking or processed into beauty products, such as soap, shampoo, conditioner, to skin moisturizers.
Ingredients and Benefits of Shea Butter for Skin and Hair
What makes shea butter one of the prima donna in skin and hair care products is the nutritional content in it. Shea butter contains anti-inflammatory, antifungal, and antioxidant properties that protect the skin from free radicals, and is believed to be able to overcome a number of disorders of the skin.
Nutrients contained in shea butter include:
- Vitamins A and E. These vitamins can increase circulation and growth of skin cells, and make skin healthier.
- Essential fatty acids consisting of linoleic, palmitic, stearic and oleic acids, to balance oil levels in the skin.
- Triterpenes, tocopherols, phenols, and sterols, which have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Triglyceride fats, to maintain skin health.
- Cetyl ester, which helps maintain skin moisture
Another advantage is that shea butter does not contain substances that have the potential to make skin dry and irritated, but also does not make skin oily, making it safe to use on all skin types.
The following are some of the benefits that can be obtained from using shea butter:
1. As a moisturizer and sunblock
Shea butter can work as an emollient that can soften and moisturize dry skin. In addition, shea butter contains SPF (sun protection factor), so it can be used as an additional sunscreen to protect skin from sun exposure. But to increase protection against sunlight, you still have to use sunblock.
2. Overcoming minor burns
The anti-inflammatory component of shea butter is believed to reduce redness and swelling. Its fatty acid component can also soothe minor burns, such as sunburn, by keeping the skin moist during the healing process.
3. Delay premature aging
The appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on the skin is a sign of premature aging. Shea butter can prevent premature aging because the content of triterpenes in it can maintain and increase collagen production which is important for skin elasticity. Meanwhile, vitamins A and E in shea butter can help the process of skin regeneration by stimulating the formation of new skin cells.
The combination of these nutrients can prevent premature aging, and reduce fine lines and wrinkles on the skin, so the skin looks youthful.
4. Prevent and reduce stretch marks and keloids
The content of vitamins A and E in shea butter is known to moisturize and restore skin elasticity, so it can help prevent and reduce stretch marks. A study also showed that the content of essential fatty acids in shea butter can hydrate the skin while reducing keloid growth.
5. Prevent acne
Shea butter is rich in various types of essential fatty acids that can control excess oil production and restore and maintain skin moisture, so the skin is not dry and not oily. The balance of oil levels in the skin can prevent acne.
6. Treat skin infections
The nutritional content of shea butter is believed to be able to fight skin infections due to fungi, such as ringworm and water fleas. Shea butter is also often used to treat skin infections due to mites, such as scabies.
7. Overcoming inflammation in the skin
The anti-inflammatory component of shea butter is known to calm the skin and relieve itching caused by eczema, atopic dermatitis and psoriasis. The results showed that shea butter can be used together with cream to treat eczema.
8. Treating dandruff
One way to treat dandruff is to restore the dry, irritated scalp moisture. Now, a study shows that the combination of shea butter with other moisturizers can help reduce dandruff and risk of scaly skin.
There are 2 types of shea butter, namely refined and unrefined shea butter. Refined shea butter is shea butter that undergoes many screening processes, while unrefined shea butter is pure shea butter which does not undergo much filtering.
Keep in mind that the screening process can make shea butter lose some of its nutrients. So if you want to feel the maximum benefits, you should choose unrefined shea butter products because the nutrients are still awake.
Turmeric is one of the natural ingredients that can be used as a mask. There are various benefits of turmeric masks for skin health, which is a shame if passed.
One of the benefits of turmeric masks is to prevent the appearance of zits. Turmeric is able to prevent the appearance of acne because of the curcumin content in it which is able to kill the bacteria that cause acne.
Benefits of Turmeric Masks
Besides being able to prevent the appearance of acne, there are other benefits of turmeric masks that you need to know about, including:
1. Disguise acne scars
Not only able to prevent and treat acne, turmeric masks are also believed to help disguise acne scars. In fact, the use of turmeric balanced with a healthy lifestyle is also believed to reduce the chance of developing skin cancer.
2. Brighten the skin
The use of turmeric masks on a regular basis can make facial skin look brighter. This is because the antioxidant content in turmeric is able to help fight free radicals as one of the causes of dull skin.
3. Reducing wrinkles on the face
The appearance of wrinkles on the face can also be overcome with turmeric masks. This is because the active ingredients contained in turmeric are believed to be able to improve the overall skin texture, including reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
In addition, turmeric is also believed to be effective in increasing collagen production in the body which can maintain skin elasticity so the skin will remain tight.
4. Overcoming skin hyperpigmentation
The use of turmeric masks on a regular basis is believed to be able to help overcome the appearance of dark spots on the face due to hyperpigmentation. One study showed that by applying turmeric to the skin for 4 weeks, skin hyperpigmentation can be reduced by 14%.
Things To Look For When Using Turmeric Masks
You can make turmeric masks at home easily. But before applying turmeric to the face, make sure first whether allergic to turmeric or not.
The way is easy enough. Apply a small amount of the newly made mask to the inner arm, then leave it on for a few minutes and rinse thoroughly. After that, watch for redness or rashes and swelling on the turmeric-smeared skin area, within 24 hours.
If the area smeared with a turmeric mask experiences a reddish and swollen rash, do not continue to use, because it may not be suitable or allergic to turmeric.
You should also avoid using turmeric masks if you have dry skin. This is because turmeric can make your skin condition drier.
Also, if you make your own turmeric mask, or apply turmeric directly to the skin, your skin may be a little yellowish in color. But do not worry, because this is normal and will only last a while. You can overcome this by cleaning your skin using warm water or facial cleansers that contain scrubs.
Turmeric masks do have a variety of benefits for the skin, but be careful when using them. You should still consult a dermatologist first, especially if your skin has problems.
As the name suggests, growth hormone has a very big influence on the growth process. This hormone plays a role in ensuring children grow and develop normally according to their age. However, the function of growth hormone is not just that.
Growth hormone is produced naturally by the pituitary gland or the pituitary in the brain. This hormone is produced more at night than during the day.
According to research, levels of growth hormone in the body will increase during childhood and reach a peak when entering puberty. After that, the level of this hormone will stabilize in adulthood, then it will decrease when entering middle age.
Growth Hormone Function
As mentioned earlier, growth hormone has a major influence on the growth and development of children. But not only that, this hormone also has many other functions, such as:
- Regulates the metabolism of carbohydrates and fat inside
- Maintaining heart and brain function.
- Maintaining healthy muscles and bones, and body fluid balance.
- Maintaining the flexibility of blood vessels so that blood flow smoothly.
- Strengthen the immune system.
Besides being produced naturally by the body, growth hormones can also be made synthetically. Usually, this synthetic growth hormone is given by doctors to children or adults who suffer from certain diseases or conditions.
Read more tips here: Situs judi qq
In children, synthetic growth hormone is used to treat height growth problems due to:
- Growth hormone deficiency.
- Genetic disorders, such as Turner syndrome and Prader-Willi syndrome.
- Chronic kidney disease.
- Born with a small or premature body size.
While in adults, synthetic growth hormone can be used to treat:
- Growth hormone deficiency caused by pituitary tumors.
- Short bowel syndrome, a condition when nutrients are not absorbed properly by the body due
- to severe intestinal disease or surgical removal of most of the small intestine.
- Muscle wasting caused by certain conditions, such as HIV / AIDS.
Danger of Strength and Deficiency of Growth Hormone
Just like other types of hormones, growth hormone can also be produced excessively or even less. These abnormal growth hormone levels can cause various disorders and deformities of the body. The following is the explanation:
- Excess growth hormone
Growth hormone levels that are too high in children can cause gigantism, a condition in which the size of a child’s bones and body are too large for his age.
While in adults, high levels of growth hormone can cause acromegaly. This condition is characterized by the size of the hands, feet, and face that are larger than normal size.
This excess growth hormone is mostly caused by tumors in the pituitary gland. However, this condition can also sometimes be caused by tumors in other body organs, such as the pancreas, lungs, or brain tumors.
- Growth hormone deficiency
Growth hormone deficiency is more commonly experienced by children. This condition can result in stunted growth processes, such as delayed puberty, delayed development of sexual organs, or height below the average of their peers.
There are several causes for children experiencing growth hormone deficiency, including:
- Congenital or congenital abnormalities.
- Brain cancer or cancer that inhibits the work of the pituitary gland.
- Severe head injury that damages the work of the pituitary gland.
- Side effects of radiation therapy on the head.
Sometimes, the cause of growth hormone deficiency is not clearly known.
- Supports Growth Hormone Function
So that levels of growth hormone in the body are maintained properly, there are several natural ways you can do, namely:
- Reduce your intake of carbohydrates sourced from white rice and cakes. Choose intakes that contain complex carbohydrates, such as nuts, fruit and vegetables.
- Limit your intake of foods or drinks high in sugar.
- Exercise regularly.
- Avoid consuming food at least 2-3 hours before going to bed at night.
- Enough rest time, at least 7-9 hours every night.
Balanced growth hormone levels allow the child to grow and develop normally. In addition, growth hormone will also help the process of metabolism, repair of body cells, and the functioning of the body’s organs running well.
If you want to check the growth hormone levels in your body or your child, for example due to body size that is too big or too small, not yet experiencing puberty, or have a medical condition that can affect growth hormone levels, do not hesitate to consult a doctor.
Original reporting and documentaries on everything that matters in the world..Houseplants purify the air, reduce stress and improve your overall nature can lower blood pressure and improve your mental health..Here are five easy to care for houseplants to choose from, based on your mental health needs. All of them have multiple benefits, including .This is probably the main benefit people think of when talking about houseplants and mental health. Having green plants around helps to .There are lots of species of houseplants that can benefit your health in Best known for its stress relieving mental benefits, the scent of lavender is often used in .With the present methods of psychological assessment, health benefits of indoor plants cannot be sufficiently explained. Furthermore, few .Hillside discusses the physical benefits of plants relating to mental health and how indoor plants improve mood, reduce stress and more..
There are lots of species of houseplants that can benefit your health in different ways. And best of all, most of them are pretty easy to grow..While the health benefits of plant basedts are well documented, did you know plants can also help improve your health just by being in your home?.Health Benefits of Houseplants. ZZ Plant. The ZZ plant is easy to care for, which is just one less thing for our to do list. Majesty Palm. “While plants make us happier in general, they can specifically improve our job satisfaction,” Hancock says. Peace Lily. Pothos. Croton. Snake Plant. Red Aglaonema. Lucky Bamboo..Compost Direct has created a new infographic revealing the health benefits of different types of houseplants..Benefits of Plants, House Plants, Plant House, Plants for Indoors, Indoor To improve health and reduce fatigue and stress, place one large plant inch .These Houseplants Offer Surprising Health Benefits. Golden Pothos. Golden pothos | Getty Images. Boston Fern. Beautiful green Boston fern plant | Getty Images. English Ivy. Pot with ivy | Getty Images. Aloe Vera. Aloe vera plant, cut open | Getty Images. Peace Lily. Lilies | Getty Images. Snake Plant. Snake plant next .Houseplants that boost your mood, help you breathe easier, and keep away dust? Find out which indoor foliage can deliver health benefits..
This A to Z guide illuminates the numerous health benefits of common, easy to grow houseplants along with detailed care instructions and beautiful .Here are eight houseplants that can help solve a few common health related problems. Spider Plant. Spider plants are great for removing formaldehyde from the air in your home. Aloe Vera. Lavender. English Ivy. Snake Plant. Rosemary. Peace Lily. Boston Fern..While the health benefits of plant basedts are well documented, did you know plants can also help improve your health just by being in your home?.Can indoor plants really purify your home? But indoor plants have other air boosting and health benefits that you don t have to create a .This A to Z guide illuminates the numerous health benefits of common, easy to grow houseplants along with detailed care instructions and beautiful .Love houseplants? Carefully selecting and positioning the right air purifying plants in your home can ultimately make your house a healthier, .HGTV.com shares the top indoor plants that remove harmful pollutants such as Plants Cleaning Tips, Hacks and Products Healthy Home and Home more .
Related posts to House Plants For A Healthy Home
NASA researchers suggest that the optimal air filtering effect is achieved with at least one potted plant per square feet of home or office space . One large plant or several smaller ones can be used for a spacious area such as the family room. Either scenario is effective depending on what works best for a given decorating scheme. It is optimal for the house plant to be potted in a healthy soil .
These are the best indoor plants to help make the air in your home as clean and healthy as possible. The air quality inside of our homes can be shockingly polluted. These are the best indoor plants to help make the air in your home as healthy as possible..
In Ayurveda, aloe vera is known as the King of medicinal plants. It holds water in its fleshy leaves which is why it can sustain in extremely dry conditions as well..There are many different types of plants, ranging from grand trees to tiny The most highly evolved plants use seeds to reproduce and spread..Medicinal plants are useful to keep on hand to relieve headaches, tummy top medicinal plants, their notable health benefits and how to use them. For example, the manganese in basil helps metabolize different compounds in your body. Holy basil, commonly referred to as tulsi, is a specific species of .So many different kinds! There is an incredible number of different plants in the world. Humans Use our savings calculator for rooftop solar..This is an alphabetical list of plants used in herbalism. The ability to synthesize a wide variety of Chemical compounds in plants mediate their effects on the human body through processes medicine are other examples of medical practices that incorporate medical uses of plants. Crataegus, various species, fruit.jpg..A Guide to Common Medicinal Herbs. Chamomile. Flower Considered by some to be a cure all, chamomile is commonly used in the U.S. as ananxiolytic and sedative for anxiety and relaxation. Echinacea. Leaf, stalk, root Feverfew. Leaf Garlic. Cloves, root Ginger. Root Gingko. Leaf Ginseng. Root Goldenseal. .There are different types of trees present in nature with high medical uses. Here is a list of Neem can be used as fertilisers for different plants..
Types of Plants The Four Major Classifications of Plants. Types of Plants. Non vascular Plants. Bryophytes. Bryophyte Examples. Vascular Plants. Pteridophytes. Pteridophyte Examples. Gymnosperms. Gymnosperm Examples. Angiosperms. Angiosperm Examples..There are , plants on Earth but we can simplify this diversity into these four groups. Land plants evolved about million years ago..The types of living plants today reflect the evolutionary past of the plant stems, and they are generally less than centimeters inches tall..The four types of plants. Botany has an image problem. Part of the issue is that it s perceived as possessing arcane and esoteric language, .Terms in this set Brynophytes. Mosses. Pteridophytes. Ferns. Gymnosperms. Conifers. Angiosperms. Flowering plants..Seedless nonvascular bryophytes, mosses, liverworts, hornworts Seedless vascular ferns Seeded vascular gymnosperms and angiosperms .Incidentally, learning about the types of plants also takes us on an stems, flower parts that grow in multiples of or , and are often woody..Fungi, plants, and animals are thought to have evolved from protoctist ancestors. The kingdom containing the most known species is the animal kingdom..
Plants help improve air quality. Reducing carbon dioxide levels. Increasing humidity. Reducing levels of certain pollutants, such as benzene and nitrogen dioxide. Reducing airborne dust levels. Keeping air temperatures down..The benefits they confer should make us consider them a necessity rather The top plants for removing indoor pollutants, according to the .While the health benefits of plant basedts are well documented, did you know plants can also help improve your health just by being in your home?.The aloe vera plant has many healing benefits, including its ability to clean air. About per cent of the moisture in the air we breathe is released by plants..It s no surprise that plants are good for us. But what do they really do? And how can that make your home life a healthier, happier place? We ve .Benefits of plants to humans Plants are in following ways as. . Food Plants are the . Economic contribution Plants are great contributors to an economy..Learn more about why we need to plant and care for trees. Trees cool the city by up to F, by shading our homes and streets, breaking up urban “heat .
Types include foliage, flowering, succulents and cacti. plant is given its main common name used and botanical scientific name. type plants that produce a cluster of attractive trumpet like flowers in different Close up picture of flower .Plants With Seeds. Cycads palm like plants with cones. Ginkgo a living fossil. Conifers spruce, fir, larch and so on. Flowering plants from oak trees to geraniums..Plants are photosynthetic, multicellular organisms that belong to the kingdom Plantae. More than species of plants have been identified .General Plantlist from Victoria Garden sorted by common name . Pelargonium different spec. . Helianthus maximilianii, Perennial Sunflower, , ..There is an incredible number of different plants in the world. Humans separate plants according to particular traits. Some of the most important . and ESL worksheets. Learn these names of flowers and plants to increase your vocabulary words in English. Types of Plants. Plants and Trees Learn different parts of a plant with American English pronunciation..The common names of plants will always be used in some form or other. novelty Probably no one else in your neighborhood will be growing this unusual perennial. gifts, in the form of features that will delight the homeowner at different times of the year. . Pictures of Plants With Variegated Leaves..This is a list of plants organized by their common names. However, the common names of Fruits of four different banana cultivars mainly Musa paradisica, but also other Musa species and hybrids Baobab Adansonia Bay Laurus spp..Types of Trees in India with Pictures and Names Here are the top for furniture making. Neem can be used as fertilisers for different plants..
They include grass, trees, flowers, bushes, ferns, mosses, and more. Plants are members of the kingdom plantae..Types of plants | Science for kids |Trees,Herbs,Climbers,Creepers,Thorny plants,Water Plants. Types of plants .Trees Tall, big and strong plants are Trees .Have you ever wondered how to tell one plant from another? Scientists have stu.d plants for a long time .Find out interesting facts about plants. Get information about plants and discover more about nature with DK Find Out, to help kids learn..Plants are classified into several types based on the basis of their growth habit. Explore more about herbs, shrubs, trees, climbers and creepers @ BYJU s..If you are looking to get your kids into gardening, the experts at HGTV Gardens have curated a list of easy plants for kids to grow..There are many different types of plants, ranging from grand trees to tiny algae. This is an overview with pictures..
There is an incredible number of different plants in the world. been grouped into twelve different phyla depending on these characteristics..Types of Plants With Pictures Kinds of plants. Algae. Kinds of algae green, brown and red. A single celled alga viewed through a very powerful electron microscope. This one is a sea dweller, but many similar kinds live in freshwater ponds and lakes. A kelp forest with many brown algae. Photo by Fastily. Liverworts. .Types of Plants. Charophytes. Charophytes are complex green algae such as stoneworts. Bryophytes. Bryophytes are nonvascular land plants. Seedless Vascular Plants. Seedless vascular plants produce embryos that are not protected by seeds. Gymnosperms. Angiosperms.. website for kids. Improve your knowledge on plants and learn more with DK Find Out. There are about , plant species living in the world today. Quiz .They are classified by Tissue Structure into Non Vascular mosses and Vascular Plants all others . They are classified by Stature divided into mosses, ferns, shrubs and vines, trees, and herbs. Plants are classified into Phyla or Divisions based largely on reproductive characteristics..Plants can be classified according to their characteristics, locations or uses. Leaf through this article which presents interesting information on common plants .There are different types of plants based on their habitat, regions and climates. They can be classified based on many factors like their life span, physical .